- Has COVID-19 shifted the way you live? Has it created anxiety about not only our present, but our future?
- How do we see it for the “season” it is?
- Do you feel like you are talking “at” each other rather than talking with each other?
- How do we live together coming along side each other rather than being in opposition?
- Whether an individual dealing with the isolation of our times or a couple struggling to move forward during this stress filled time, I would like to help.
Whether an individual dealing with the isolation of this season or a couple struggling to move forward during this stress filled time, please allow me to help.
Meeting you where you are in your life experience allows you to tap into your inner resources and strengths (building on the wellness). Combining your inner resources with my experience, professional knowledge, understanding, and support, will help provide fresh insight, hope and strategies making shifts needed for long term positive change.
Come and Experience: Counseling professionally designed to be and feel personable. Phone (905) 488-7755 or email now to find the support you need at Cultivating Lives Counseling Services where I work to Cultivate Lives for Life.
In addition to providing therapy, I am also available to lead workshops on various topics such as: Pre-marital/marriage, communication, conflict resolution, parenting, grief, sitting with the terminally ill to name a few.