- Has COVID-19 shifted the way you live? Has it created anxiety about not only our present, but our future?
- How do we see it for the “season” it is?
- Do you feel like you are talking “at” each other rather than talking with each other?
- How do we live together coming along side each other rather than being in opposition?
- Whether an individual dealing with the isolation of our times or a couple struggling to move forward during this stress filled time, I would like to help.
Through simple conversations we work together to meet you where you are in life to provide fresh insight, hope and strategies to make the shifts needed in this season of your life for long term positive changes. Meeting you where you are in your life experience allows you to tap into your inner resources and strengths (building on the wellness). Add to that my experience, professional knowledge…understanding and support…will help you make the shifts in life needed to take you to that next level.
The emphasis is on connecting with you in a way that helps you grow in your relationships (communication, conflict resolution…) or on more personal matters like anxiety, depression, or low self-worth.
Come and Experience: Counseling professionally designed to be and feel personable. Phone (905) 488-7755 or email now to find the support you need at Cultivating Lives Counseling Services where I work to Cultivate Lives for Life.